C64 / Siemens PC100 / AIM64 documents in german free for the cost of shipping

• Hello,
    first of all sorry for writing in english, I hope it's not a problem ( unfortunately my german is stuck at a few words :) ).
    I'd really like to take active part in the forum (especially on technical discussions) but I'm afraid language could be a barrier, and I don't like to use an automatic translator because I would sound ridiculous :(.

However: I have some documentation in german - for the Siemens PC100 (= Rockwell AIM65) and Commodore 64 - for which I really have no use. I have uploaded 4 images, I hope you can see them. Some are photocopies and some are originals. The DataMat64, TextoMat64 and driving course come with a floppy disk but I don't know its status.

All is free to anyone interested if you pay just the shipping cost (beware that shipping from Italy may be expensive... so I don't know if it's worth the trip, best would be if a single forum member takes it all).

Just let me know... or it will end in the trashcan :S

Gabriele

• Just let me know... or it will end in the trashcan

So as I'm a Dangerous Goods Officer and Commissioner for Waste these are very dangerous goods but here you're right because here are the best of the best for handling with it. :prof:

The 65 isn't my directions but a big THANKS :thumbup: from me for your offer.

As we have the special days between the year you may have to wait a short time for an positive answer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

fritz

• Hi,
    items delivered to forum user guenner who saved them from the trashcan :thumbup:
    Moderators can close this thread, if they want :)

Gabriele