EACA Genie III CP/M 2.2

• Thanks, I'll save it and store it on oldcomputers for archiving. Great help and I've learned something new and interesting about DDT and sysgen.

If it's time I'll restore the Genie III and have to disassemble it because I like to clean all and even take a look into the power switch.

If you like to take a look a friend of mine has done this some years before and shows it in his wohnzimmerrechenzentrum. He has problems with the power supply so he did it..

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

fritz

• As you ask I see that the finest way will be running sysgen with CP/M 2. I'm not a programmer so I don't know about 'C', but it is a interesting idea. Mr. Holte used the MIC compiler from G.Kersting / H.Rose and I have the software (mic318) with german manual of course.

Gerade gesucht und zufällig hier gefunden: Der Link auf das Manual vom MI-C Complier.

Das war mein erster C-Compiler, mit dem ich damals ini Berührung gekommen bin. Vorher nur Basic und Assembler, danach fast nur noch C.

Ich hatte irgendwo auch noch das Original-Handbuch, aber ich finde es nicht mehr.::cry::

• i-Telex 7822222 dege d

• technikum29 in Kelkheim bei Frankfurt

• Marburger Stammtisch

Douglas Adams: "Everything, that is invented and exists at the time of your birth, is natural. Everything that is invented until you´re 35 is interesting, exciting and you can possibly make a career in it. Everything that is invented after you´re 35 is against the law of nature. Apply this list to movies, rock music, word processors and mobile phones to work out how old you are."

• As you ask I see that the finest way will be running sysgen with CP/M 2. I'm not a programmer so I don't know about 'C', but it is a interesting idea. Mr. Holte used the MIC compiler from G.Kersting / H.Rose and I have the software (mic318) with german manual of course.

Gerade gesucht und zufällig hier gefunden: Der Link auf das Manual vom MI-C Complier.

Das war mein erster C-Compiler, mit dem ich damals ini Berührung gekommen bin. Vorher nur Basic und Assembler, danach fast nur noch C.

Ich hatte irgendwo auch noch das Original-Handbuch, aber ich finde es nicht mehr.::cry::

dafür mußt du als Strafe 10 Runden DOM zocken.:prof:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

fritz

• Ok, ich gehe nochmal auf die Suche. :oops:

• i-Telex 7822222 dege d

• technikum29 in Kelkheim bei Frankfurt

• Marburger Stammtisch

Douglas Adams: "Everything, that is invented and exists at the time of your birth, is natural. Everything that is invented until you´re 35 is interesting, exciting and you can possibly make a career in it. Everything that is invented after you´re 35 is against the law of nature. Apply this list to movies, rock music, word processors and mobile phones to work out how old you are."