Bin jetzt zu faul, das zu übersetzen, aber ich denke potentielle Mitmacher kommen auch mit dem Originaltext (inkl. Kontaktmöglichkeiten hier zur finden) klar:
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of our beloved CPC, Benediction and Vanity are proud to invite you to participate in the 30 years CPC megademo project! The aim is to build a new classic CPC megademo, with screens from any demogroup, and release it in 2014.
The megademo comity will be in charge of managing the project, coding the menu, linking and releasing the megademo with as much respect as possible of the delay. We will provide technical specifications or limitations as soon as possible (i.e., reserved memory, ...) and support to ease the integration of the various demo-parts.
1. The megademo must be developed in a friendly, funny scene atmosphere, by sceners that really want to promote the CPC.
2. Your demos might not have to use state of the art demo effects, but crap-parts won't be accepted (i.e. bad screen frequency, no novelty at all, boring, ...).
3. Demos written in Locomotive BASIC won't be accepted.
4. This is an Amstrad CPC megademo. Amstrad Plus-only demos won't be accepted.
5. Only one demo per group.
6. Your demo must run perfectly on CRTC types 0 and 1, and also support type 2 as best as possible. Exception to this rule could be made for demos showing mindblowing CRTC-specific pr0n effects, but we would prefer not having such demos.
7. The recommended format is the uber-classic-one-screen demo-part, but this is not mandatory.
8. Demos that do not respect the rules and/or specifications won't be accepted.
9.Public previews are forbidden, except on the initiative of the comity during CPC meetings only (in order to improve quality of the megademo).
SATURDAY MARCH 31, 2012: Registration end.
SUNDAY JUNE 30, 2013: Final version of your part sent to the comity.
Learn from old sins, and start in good time!