[Blocked Image: http://www.amiblitz.de/communi…osilver/imageset/logo.png]
Änderung in AmiBlitz3:
[r561] (HEAD) by derwanderer
AIDE: fixed tokenizing of '<TOKEN> for local labels
[r560] by tomsmart1
- fixed a access of a Variable in CLI-Mode Compile routine.
- fixed/changed a setting of a variable in CLI-Mode Compile routine so the
created exe are now 100% identical to the one created with PEd.
[r559] by tomsmart1
- removed create minimized exe (release exe) amd moved it to the compiler.
- added routine to create minimized exe. The compiler shows now the right
number of the compiling pass and normaly it takes 6 to 7 passes with .dbg
file one pass more is needed.
- changed the shown status info of the compiling pass that it begins with 1.
Important the ID of Ped changed because it not compatible with older Compiler
[r558] by tomsmart1
Ups the new Compiler exe are missed in the last commit here they are.
[r557] by tomsmart1
- added One Pass Compiling by using big buffers with then result in very big
exes 3.5 MB and 12.5MB with Debuginfo.
It can generaly switched on with the Tooltype "ONEPASSCOMPILING" for the IDE
or "-1" or "-1pass" as parameter in CLI-Mode. With the Compiliersetting
"make small exe" it is controlled form the Source. If is set the Compiler use
2 pass compiling and save a exe with the needed size else try 1 Pass with big
The compiler will check the available free Mem befor it try to allocat the
big buffers else it use 2 pass compiling. For non debugging it must 4 time
3.5 MB and with Debugging it must 2 time 12.5 MB free.