Retro-Computer-Museum Rijeka

• Hi, hier ein kleiner Museumstip für Kroatienurlauber:

Die dauerhafte, tägl. geöffnete Ausstellung des Retro-Computer-Clubs in Rijeka. (Hab ich zufällig beim Parkplatzsuchen gefunden). Ist ziemlich professionell aufgezogen und spiegelt so ein bisschen den Traum einiger grosser Sammler wieder. Die Ausstellung trägt den Namen Peek&Poke.

Homepage: www.peekpoke.hr

Leider bekommt man auf der Homepage keinen vollständigen Eindruck von der Ausstellung.
    Sollte grösserer Bedarf an Infos bestehen könnte ich meine Fotos zur Verfügung stellen oder mal den Prospekt/Eintrittskarte einscannen.

Gruß,
    Christian

• Auf einigen Fotos sieht das aus als wenn da eine Disco nebenher lief. Toll............

• Hello people - sorry for writing in english, I do understand quite a bit of german but my written german is probably terrible!

I am a member of the team behind PEEK&POKE and Chris who visited us directed us to this forum and I guess we do need to work on the promotion and the site in general, but there is only a handful of us.

There are a lot of party photos because we generally try to have fun there, and it does bring some money needed to stay open.

Exhibits are mostly a private collection of me and two other colleagues, and there is a huge display of calculators that belong to another person in Zagreb.

This year we will be celebrating our third anniversary so make sure to stop by in case you find yourself nearby.

And ask away if you have any questions that I can answer!

• Hello Riba!

Don´t worry about your english - it´s better than mine ;)
    I´ll answere your mail as soon as possible. But please have patience. There is a lot to do at the moment - and I´m
    afraid, I can´answere before weekend.

Greetings

Stefan Both
    (the guy posted at your forum)

• Zitat

Original von compirudi
    gbalzarek: Aber falls Du Dich mit dem Gedanken tragen solltest, ohne die Familie einen Ausflug dorthin zu unternehmen, würde ich mich bereiterklären, Dir Gesellschaft zu leisten.

Mal sehen, momentan herrscht leider Zeitmangel...
    Aber wenn, dann gerne.