• from Andorra
  • Member since Apr 28th 2019
  • Last Activity:
  • Forum
Profile Hits
  • jlopez

Like (Post)
    Hallo,

Heute habe ich einen Intel SDK 51 bekommen.
  • jlopez

Like (Post)
    Heute für meine CPU-Sammlung bekommen: eine Baugruppe mit einer Super SPARC TMS390 (TMX390Z50GF) CPU von 1993:

• jlopez

Replied to the thread Mein neuestes Etwas.

About two weeks ago I went to "Saló del Manga" in Barcelona and made some good findings. After my return I was very busy and that's why I didn't share this with you before...

I got, as expected, Japanese content as books and movies. I got…
  • jlopez

Like (Post)
    Wieder eine neue VME Bus Karte für meine Sammlung.
    MC68060, MC68360, 16 MB DRAM, 4 MB Flash, 2 MB SRAM,
    4 serielle Schnittstellen, LAN, PCMCIA.

• jlopez

Like (Post)
    Heute abgeholt (Kleinanzeigen Fund). Leider fehlt die Tastatur, und die ist verdammt schwer einzeln zu bekommen :-(

P.S.: Es waren zwei Grafikkarten drin, CGA und Monochrom ... merkwürdig.
  • jlopez

Like (Post)
    (Quote from gpospi)

Oh schöner Rechner :) den hatte ich auch mal :sunny:
  • jlopez

Like (Post)
    Oh I see, you also feed the 240V input to the PSU via the backplane - quite elegant. I just connected the input directly to the wires at the power switch of the P2...
  • jlopez

• jlopez

Replied to the thread Netzteil Alphatronik P2.

The power supply is now feed through a custom connector from the backplane.

After some checks it worked as expected. However, some seconds after mechanization of the custom connector, my dremmel-like tool started with an awful performance…
  • jlopez

I had to replace the connectors as I used an ATX 2.03 (P4). Every not used wire has been desoldered. Green has been curt short and soldered internally to GND so it awakens as soon it is connected to the power grid.

While testing the…
  • jlopez

This afternoon I have modified my ATX to adapt it to overCLK 's board. I've built one of the boards too.

When powered, without being connected to any backplane, it behaves as expected as all LEDs turn on. However when connected to the P3's…
  • jlopez

Like (Post)
    Juhu, das Ding funktioniert! Zum Glück habe ich vor dem Kauf recherchiert dass man für diverse Disk-Operationen (insbesondere Formatieren) am TI99/4a ein eigenes Disk Manager Modul benötigt. Somit habe ich den Verkäufer danach gefragt und das Modul…
  • jlopez

Like (Post)
    Mein Neuzugang für den TI99/4A - ich hoffe das Ding funktioniert auch ;-)
  • (Quote from Toast_r)

Yes, it's insanely high, even in my zone. I have, however, seen even crazier people asking up to 1200 for a 3032. Even someone asked 1k for a ZX Spectrum some years ago. Disgusting.

What's the usual cost of CBM/KIM/AIM units in…
  • (Quote from Ajax)

Epic fail, isn't it?
  • jlopez

Liked Birne’s post in the thread Mein neuestes Etwas.
    Like (Post)
    Eventuell findest Du noch einen Kim beim nächsten Flohmarkt.
  • jlopez

I asked on another forum for ideas, and someone came ta say that I coud use it as a terminal for a KIM. I don't have a KIM, but an AIM. Having some sort of screen for that computer sounds great.
  • jlopez

Liked 1ST1’s post in the thread Mein neuestes Etwas.
    Like (Post)
    There are guys in France which are programming graphical demos on Minitel. So it is not as useless as someone can think about.
  • jlopez

Like (Post)
    Minitel - there was one at eBay Germany some days ago and so I watched a Video on YouTube after it 😉
    Nice find
  • jlopez

Yesterday I went to hunt at the market, in Les Glòries. It was a somewhat accidented trip and managed to get (late for my standards) into the market at 13h aprox. It was, however one of the finest market days I had in months.

I picked a SNES. It has…