jlopez Intermediate

• Male
  • from Andorra
  • Member since Apr 28th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • jlopez

Reacted with Like to gpospi’s post in the thread Mein neuestes Etwas.
    Reaction (Post)
    Hab einen schönen Bondwell BW14 bekommen:
  • jlopez

Well, don't worry. I could play with what I had and made a rearrangement of the pages from both files. I think they are correct now, but without the paperback source I can't guarantee either if any page is missing or the order is…
  • jlopez

Hello klaly,

I have examined the documents... I'm not sure but in my opinion there has been something wrong during the scanning of the CPU cards' manuals.

* CAAA02 has 22 pages while CAAA06 has 11
    * CAAA06 has pages 1-4 (3-6 in the pdf)…
  • jlopez

Thank you netmercer  klaly  horniger  Holger  jobi23  Raffzahn for your involvement in taking care of this knowledge. For years we could only rely in helwie44 documents and a few scraps we have been able to obtain by other users' findings and reverse…
  • jlopez

Well, now that many technical manuals are known not to be lost you may have a chance. What backplane and CPU card do you have?
  • jlopez

No need to thank. In reality, I should thank you. I tried to map it two or three times, but my head is not where it should be. At least for me its a relief you find it useful. You may need the component layout too to trace it…
  • jlopez

Don't worry. Tomorrow I'll prepare some crash course for you.
  • jlopez

First, you need to clone the repo. This means creating a local copy of it into your computer.

The easiest way is by selecting "Code>Open With gitHub Desktop"

Then a folder structure will be created on your hard drive. Github Desktop will take account of…
  • jlopez

SKS-Alphatronic-DS Archive

It actually contains some of the datasheets related to the main ICs of the computer, the Spanish Char ROM and the scans for CAAA08. I suppose I could add more data yet today it's not the best to dig into my…
  • jlopez

If structured correctly we could store all related datasheets, lists of compatible references for the main ICs, manuals, system ROMs, schematics (with US logic nomenclature), kicad symbols and footprints for obsolete parts.
  • jlopez

Well, by small I meant we aren't like the Commodore or Spectrum user groups and as such we must rely more on ourselves.
    I suggested GIT because it provides a high degree of reliability regarding the members and how they manage the…
  • jlopez

Reaction (Post)
    Hello helwie44, jlopez
    I'm also for a git repository so that anyone interested can have access to it. Maybe it makes sense to have one and upload there all the related information we have/create?

What do you think?

Best regards
  • jlopez

It would be out 0x78, 0x20 // out 0x78,0x60; you could trigger it using the system hex monitor. However, if the test program is not well-written you may lose MOS control and become stuck in the extended bank until reset.

Yeah, that's…
  • jlopez

(Quote from overCLK)

I found the scan of the paper I made long ago regarding CAAC08. Sorry, it's not the cleanest but I hope it gives some insight of how this works.

In case you need schematics for the CPU board, I don't have them but I have the…