STRANGE COMPILER ERROR PROSPERO FORTRAN CP/M-80

• Hi all, I installed the Vdos emulator on my pc (Windows 10 pro 64b) and the Z80EMU emulator inside Vdos to have a CP/M-80 environment. It all works fine. I then created a directory C:\PROSPERO in Z80EMU and copied all the Prospero PRO Fortran v. compiler files. zz 1.2 (cp/m-80 version). I tried compiling various .FOR sources and everything worked fine. I then created a simple COMPLEX.FOR program where I defined 3 variables A, B, Z of type complex and then I made the simple sum Z=A+B and then printed the result. When I launch the PROFOR compiler COMPLEX.FOR appears after Pass 1 without errors, Pass2 which gives me "Error C at address 1D5F" Continue Y/N?. This happens only if in the program there are arithmetic operations (+,-,*,/) between complex variables, if in the program operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication or division are not performed between complex variables, but all the other mathematical operations and trigronometric functions on complex variables everything compiles fine. The error appears only if there are basic arithmetic operations. The same error appear on a real APPLE//e with CP/M card...forum.classic-computing.de/index.php?attachment/148302/forum.classic-computing.de/index.php?attachment/148302/Prospero ProFortran.zipforum.classic-computing.de/index.php?attachment/148302/Any help and suggestion is welcome from all.

PROGRAM COMPLE

IMPLICIT REAL (A-H,O-Z)

COMPLEX A,B,Z

Z = (0.0, 0.0)

A = (3.5, 3.5)

B = (4.0, 5.0)

Z = B + A

WRITE(1,10) A, B, Z

10 FORMAT(1H ,2F11.3,2H ,2F11.3,2H ,2F11.3)

PAUSE

STOP

END