text clone of the game Asteroids dla TRS80 i Meritum (polish clone of TRS80)

• Hello All,

Colleague JenGun suggested I upload the game to this forum, which I am happy to do.

Game, a port of the Asteroids game for non-graphic machines with a Z80 processor. The idea was that in my museum in Poland I could run and show visitors who visit me how to play on the TRS80 computer and its Polish clone, Meritum. The history of this game has its origins in a science channel called Astrofaza, specifically its 'coffee' version to listen to in the morning. That is, over coffee. The Polish version is AstroKawa (astro coffee). Hence the name AstroKawaRoids. The game uses the channel's logo, some samples with the host's voice. Instead of bombs, there are coffee beans. :) The game is free to play. It can also be downloaded on XBOX, Android and PC. The game was released to celebrate the 100th episode of AstroKawa. The author of all versions of the game is my brother Marek aka BroneCk.

Attached is a WAV file with the game file to load for the TRS80 and Meritum.

Get AstroKawaRoids from the Microsoft Store
    Prezent na setną Astrokawę kanału ASTROFAZA. Bawcie się dobrze :) Do zobaczenia na discordzie Astrofazy - https://discord.gg/ZKEYrhP
    apps.microsoft.com

all the best

Arek

Dateien

I'm never angry at anybody! No human being can do anything important enough for that. You get angry at people when you feel that their acts are important. I don't feel that way any longer.

• It is likely that BroneCk focused on gameplay and did not complete this game on the Z80 :oops: . In the Android/Windows/XBOX version it works :D

I'm never angry at anybody! No human being can do anything important enough for that. You get angry at people when you feel that their acts are important. I don't feel that way any longer.

• hahahahaha... I showed BroneCk my post... he answered

...yes, I started to do it, but there were a "fartillion" other things and I finally put it on the TODO shelf :) so this is such a pre-alpha :) but I have to add the rest of the code...

BroneCk - community will waiting for AstroKawaRoids hahahaah ::pc::

• BroneCk wrote:

"no problem, if I can find some time to clean up the chaos that was created when I was getting to know Z88SDK, I'll make it available, because now it's a shame :D I'll finish the project, clean up the code and upload it to github as much as possible"