Commodore PET Supersoft Hi res boards

• Started a new thread on the supersoft boards. Below are more photos of the HR-80 re-engineered board on the SuperPET. The superpet (single combo board variant) changes the code in locations $EF00-$EFFF which messes up the supersoft code in rom ($E900-$EFFF). For some reason it’s not decoded properly or for some other reason changed. I therefore re-assembled the code to work in ram at $7900-$7FFF and it works fine. I also had to change the edit rom to a 2764 eprom and insert it into a retroinnovations 2532 to 27xx adapter board so it responds to /norom properly when switching to 6809 mode.

• The obligatory hat plot for completeness 😊… I also relocated the supersoft code within the edit rom to avoid the clash with the combo board addressing issue above $EF000. I Used Steve G’s edit rom assembly code as the base for the edit rom and merged in the supersoft code in padded out areas and other locations. (I found loading the relocated code into ram a bit of a pain as some of the hi res animation images I saved would overwrite it.)