Beiträge von CBM_Ba

Ich hab's ohne Last auf 5.00V justiert und der 600er läuft stabil damit. Klar, die werden niemals ankommen- eher 4,75-4.9V, aber es funktioniert.

Mit Labornetzteil merkte man sofort: 5V = 730mA, 5.2V = 780mA. Deshalb lieber weniger- wenn er geht, passt es ja.

Man muss es mal so sehen: Es ist ein WUNDER, dass der Rechner überhaupt noch geht... 12V für so ne lange Zeit ist eigentlich unfassbar- und spricht für die Qualität. :D

Bauhaus 93

Unfassbar! JAAA! :)

Blippo Black.

Interessant, kommt auch hin!

Wobei das "golf" dem nicht ganz entspricht. Evtl handgezeichnet?

Absolut korrekt. Der Schriftzug "golf" wurde sicher erneuert oder überhaupt erst angebracht. Wirklich "alt" ist die Beschriftung aus dem ersten Bild mit Tennis/Squash/Badminton. Die ist mittlerweile auch entfernt. Aber im Innern finden sich noch all die Schilder in grün/gelb mit "Toiletten" "Taschenaufbewahrung" "Büro", etc... :) Totale Zeitkapsel. Wohl, weil diese Sportarten nicht mehr soooo fancy sind und deshalb nix innoviert wurde.

DANKE EUCH!!! GENIAL!

Foristen, Adleraugen und Schriftartdetektive aufgemerkt!

Ich suche folgende Schriftart:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Und hier nochmal in ein wenig größer:

Meiner Ansicht nach eine total bekannte Schriftart der 80er- aber ich finde sie nicht?

Unsere Tennishalle ist damit geschmückt. Kindheitserinnerungen, da es dort immer noch EXAKT so aussieht und ich als kleiner Hanswurst vor > 35 Jahren mit den Eltern dort war.

Neulich war ich mit meiner kleinen Familie zum Pizzafuttern dort und wäre beinahe vom Stuhl gefallen: INNEN 1:1 so, wie damals. :D Eine vollkommene Zeitkapsel. Vermutlich stammt diese Schrift also aus ca. 1980-86?

Könnt ihr mir helfen?

Mein Dank wird euch auf ewig das Herz wärmen!

Frohes Fest,

der Wirre

I tested it a little bit further now:

No interferences whatsoever!

Only with drawing (SL, DL) I get the weird dots and lines…

The more I loop one and the same line, the worse it gets, till it looks like that:

Alles, was ich hier hinzufügen kann:

LESEN klappt einwandfrei, selbst wenn das Schreiben failed.

Inwieweit das eine Rolle spielt, kann ich natürlich nicht beurteilen.

Was ich aber beurteilen kann: SCHÖN, dass du dich der Sache annimmst! :)

AndyG

Since I'm in the office today- my boards have exactly these modifications:

That’s interesting as the drawing calls for tracks to be cut … 🤔

AndyG

I'm wondering why there are universal boards ('80) without that modification?

On my two boards it was done from the factory (you can see that there was never a pin in the hole of the motherboard).

Btw.: The Editor from my card I posted should be ok, right?

Next step to get my card working: Swap ALL 74's and the four 6116's.

I'm 100% sure it's not a contact problem with my boards, since the problem is on both identical.

Hmm… contact problem?

But hey: Problem with eprom as char rom -> solved.

Commodore did that for sure because of different keyboard layouts.

There was no original MOS ROM for that, I think.

But that doesn‘t solve our HR40b problems. :D

Kurzes Feedback:

Das Netzteil funktioniert wieder. Defekt war das IC, also der 723er Spannungsregler!

Nachdem beide Transistoren funktionierten, hab ich den mal ausgelötet, gesockelt und ersetzt.

Siehe da: Einwandfreie Funktion. Spannung ließ sich auf 5,00V einstellen.

Dann gabs noch ein Recapping und los ging’s.

Jetzt isser wieder komplett, der feine Spielkamerad! ;)

Where is that from? I checked my Pics of the original card and cannot find sich a bodge

It's from the pictures of the HR80 card. ;)

Thanks again guys for helping like crazy here! :)

At least both universal boards like the char EPROM. :D

The cable to the CRTC should be ok, I measured every single wire point to point.

Clearing the screen is ok, too. But drawing always results in dots + small horizontal lines in addition to the line to be drawn.

Additional informations:

The other 8032080 Board also works exactly like the one in my 4032.

Drawing possible, but screen full with random dots and tiny horizontal lines.

Swapped the three LS00, IC7 (LS02) and the four 6116.

I don't think it is a contact problem (same behaviour for both mainboards).

My boards have the following changes:

UD2: Pin 10/11 cut, pads on mainboard soldered together (solder side)

UC3: Pin 6 wire to UB1 pin 3 (and leg on UC3 soldered into mainboard, on UB1 leg NOT soldered into mainboard)

UE6: Pin 8 wire to UB13 pin 21 (leg on UE6 soldered into mainboard, on UB13 leg NOT soldered into mainboard)

That's all I can see.

Did I mention I begin to HATE these supersoft cards?! ::devil:: :2teufel: :cursing: :weinen:

HR40b:

4032 switched on, GREEN SCREEN, BLACK BLINKING CURSOR:

I knew the game, so swapping the three LS00 did help, startup ok.

SYS 59650,5: YEAAAH, green dots + text (normal behaviour):

SYS 59650,C: DOUBLE YEAHH, screen perfectly fine clear:

SYS 59650,SL,0,0,319,199 (or any other coordinates): lines is drawn, but there are dots and small lines everywhere on the screen.

Contact on all sockets looks perfect, no change in behaviour when I whiggle somewhere:

Not interested in finishing HR80 at the moment, because every single card seems to have different issues...

That's not a problem with the replica from zitruskeks ,but it's the very bad design of the card itself with all the wires and clips and plugs.

What could cause an error like that? 6116 are ok, tried different ones.

BR,

Matthias

Good morning!

HR80 is about to be ready... only a few cables left to build. :(

What do you want to know about the 4032 universal board? I have another one which should also have no problem with EPROMs as char ROM.

Commodore itself did many EPROM swaps when there was a different keyboard layout necessary (QWERTZ for example).

BR,

Matthias

My issue was the LS00‘s not working. ;)