Shutting down Corsham Tech, at least for now

• Message from Bob at his website Shutting down Corsham Tech, at least for now –Corsham Technologies, LLC

Bob sold a.o. the KIM Clone, a well engineered 6502 based KIM-1 clone. I have two and the additional boards and am very happy with them.

I wish Bob all the best Bob, hope to see him in better health in the future! Thank you for all the high quality products, good services and nice conversations!

Hans

Here the message from Bob:

Shutting down Corsham Tech, at least for now

My health is not improving and another round of in-patient chemotherapy is in the near future.

So the Corsham Tech store will remain in “vacation” mode for longer to see if things improve. This morning I closed the eBay store and removed all for-sale items.

Today I will begin cancelling/refunding orders placed via this web page and the store will remain off-line. In the future I might go to selling only blank boards and parts, but NO kits and NO assembled boards as they require too much physical labor. Each and ever item in the store (and there are LOTS of them) needs to be edited. Not very hard but it is a lot to do.

I am truly sorry about this. Over the years I have tried to deliver quality products with very reasonable shipment times. My health is getting in the way of normal living so adding more work just makes it tougher.

Bob

• All the best for him!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Traue niemals einem Computer, den du nicht aus dem Fenster werfen kannst" (Steve Wozniak)